MD Brewday - Summer Meetup Planning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezter6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok boys, it's about time we start talking about a June/July brewday...so...let's have at it. When and where.

FYI - I'm no longer at the old place, and my new place at the moment might not be good for a brewday (have to check a few things).

UPDATE:
LOOKS LIKE WE'VE DECIDED ON JUNE 11TH IN JOPPA, MD
Usual start is ~10-11am, and we go till people finish up and want to go home.

PM me for contact information and directions.

I know I can't the first two weekend in June but other than that I am not sure.

Finding a place is the first priority though because I don't think that is going to be easy. We need to make sure that it is within the delivery radius of the Edgewood dominos.

I talked to Mike about it, and he's cool with hosting as long as the date doesn't conflict, so lets come up with some sort of consensus on date.

June 4 is out, and whatever Father's day weekend is out. The rest seems open.

I am out for essentially all of June. And July aint no walk in the park either with the 4th and my daughters B day on the 12th. I dont think I am making this one either... Thats 2 in a row.

Well said. If you guys pick a date other than 6-18 or 6-25 will move mountains to be there, but I would have to move other crap around on the fam calendar.

Stephin r u going to Savor. My son gets me a fathers day gift for the 2 of us. We r going on Friday.

Sheldon

I will show up on the 11th. May not brew.

This is highly qualified though, since I am away from the family camping/fishing sunday-Friday the week before. Leaving the wife at home alone with 2 kids by herself. She will hate me for this... oh she will hate me.

My schedule is always up in the air, but I'll try. I also have some Savor tickets for Friday for sale or trade. You got Saturday but willing to go Friday? I'll pay you $20 a ticket to trade. A group of us are trying to go and I don't have enough Saturday tickets.

25th would be my vote but I don't know 100% if I would be able to make it then either. I know I can't on the 11th though.

Dang! I will be in West Virginia at a family reunion (on my wife's side).

Oh well, y'all didn't think I would ever actually attend one of these, did you? ;)

I'de love to attend, but 2 hours driving one way is a bit much, especially anywhere around the DC Beltway. How about a NOVA brew day :)

Back