New Logo!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adhomebrew10

Reaction score
This is the initial revision of my brewery logo.

What do you think?

Here is the same image as a GIF.. maybe it will work better.
TraditionsLogo.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what do you see? Even logged out I can pull up both images. Maybe because it is a .png? Guess I can try uploading as a jpg.

When I click your link it loads the page right away but the page name says "867-brewery-logo.png 1x1 pixels"....maybe its so small I can't see it.

That's odd. I was at home yesterday. No firewalls that I'm aware of. And I'm the "network admin" 'round those parts. ;)

When I click your link it loads the page right away but the page name says "867-brewery-logo.png 1x1 pixels"....maybe its so small I can't see it.

That's what I'm getting too. I'm using Google Chrome right now as a browser. Let me switch over to Firefox to see if that works.

*opening up a new browser*

Still nothing. Let's try IE.

*opening up a new browser*

Nothing there either. I'm at home so I'm not behind a work firewall or anything.

I see it in the original post no problem. Firefox. No admin rights on my PC at work. both pictures now in the OP and the link all show the same large picture.

One more time... I am suspecting the problem may be trying to host the image from my HBF album somehow. Can everyone see this?

TraditionsLogo.jpg

Back