• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gallon ball lock kegs 38.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaksnbeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
PICK UP ONLY PICK UP ONLY Have the chance to pick up 20-30 ball locks need to pick in the Tampa area 38.00 need to have responses before Monday 02/13/2012 these are limited so let me know all kegs hold pressure but are not new or clean.

Are you in Tampa or NPR?
I'm right next to Tampa Int'l Airport...I could always use a few more kegs

Do you have any pics? What type of pressure-relief valves do they have? The big plastic type or the type you just screw in to place?

Both types no pics sitting in closed building talked guy out of scrapping them scrapes,rubs,dings regular blemishes no dents checked all hold pressure. I am picking up Monday will bring kegs to meeting place and EVERYONE CAN PICK 1ST CONFIRMED GETS FIRST PICK. Passedpawn is first in line(4)

Back