Final logo and first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cybershadow

Reaction score
I submitted my rough logo a week or so ago and have been messing with it ever since. Well, I am finally finished with the logo and the first bottle label.
Here it is.

Logo
copperrock.jpg

First Bottle
firstbottlesmall.jpg

Looks really good. My only comment is how cartoony the "Brewing Company, Windsor,PA" is compared to the test of the logo. Seems kind of out of place.

My first word of advice is never say FINAL. Even the pros tweak their logos from time to time. ;)

In all seriousness, I'm with IP on this. I was loving it UNTIL I scrolled down and saw the bottle caps w/ letters. It disrupts the flow and feel. COPPER ROCK is nicely colored and shaded with depth and texture. There's none of that with the bottle caps.

Agree with the others, that is an AMAZING label, but there's something unnatural about the brewery lettering. If it helps any I think due to lack of texture. I couldn't tell they were supposed to be bottle caps until Kilted said something. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. GREAT WORK!

I concur with everyone else: beautiful label, right up until you hit the "brewing company" business.

You should totally make it looked those words are stamped into the plate.

looks great but I still get lost with the Brewing Company part, maybe because its really similar to the colors on the plate itself and the background of the label...what about making it a solid color..the Copper Rock looks awesome!

the idea is to make it look like it is made of the same material, almost like it is coming out of the metal plate. I've tried solid colors and it just doesn't look right.

Back