Brew Partner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
I want to let the HB world know I just added A new brew partner to my tools of brewing, he's 7lbs 11oz's .Born on Cinco De Mayo at 5:48 pm Pacific time. He's going to watch and oversee Dad's Brewing and make sure I don't forget anything, he's also programmed to remember beer recipes:tank: Ha Ha. Cheers to all happy brewing:mug:

Congrats and all the best! Hope you've gotten plenty o' sleep because it's all over now!!! ;)

Here's to all of you for a long healthy and happy life!!!! :mug: :mug:

Ize

gabe said:
I want to let the HB world know I just added A new brew partner to my tools of brewing, he's 7lbs 11oz's .Born on Cinco De Mayo at 5:48 pm Pacific time. He's going to watch and oversee Dad's Brewing and make sure I don't forget anything, he's also programmed to remember beer recipes:tank: Ha Ha. Cheers to all happy brewing:mug:

Congrats,
I have 2 little brew buddies of my own.

Now he is born does that make him an Extracted Brewer:D :D

CONGRATS!!!!! Let me tell you though, babysitting and homebrewing at the same time tends to equal boilovers. Usually more than once per session too. Trust me on this one.

Latest posts

Back