Right angle pin or ball lock disconnects...?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruster

Reaction score
Does such a thing exist?
I inherited a very cool "vintage" Kelvinator kegerator last night. I can just squeeze Corny kegs inside - 3+ a gas bottle, actually - but they're pretty height restricted...got about 1/4" over the top once I slide them in. There's no way the standard quick disconnects are going to fit. I'm hoping I don't have to switch to 3 gallon Cornys.
Thanks!

I did not - I thought the only difference was the connection. I've got pin lock kegs so I guess I'm after right-angle pin lock disconnects only...

I only mentioned it because if you were measuring with ball locks, the pinlock keg would probably fit. Some connectors are a little more low profile than others but only by about 1/2".

I appreciate it - I had no idea that there was a difference. I found some "low-profile" pin lock disconnects on eBay and I've got an email into the guy to find out just how long they are.

Something tells me though that I'll be hunting down 3 gallon Cornys.

Still, the Kegerator was free so I come out ahead.

Back