• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Tap Kegerator/ball lock kegs/hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug1395

Reaction score
For Sale
3 Tap kegerator with 575 Slainless steel Perlick faucets
hold 6 kegs with collar. (magic chef MCCF7WBX)
Dual regulators
Stainless steel drip pan
Base with heavy Duty Casters
9 ball lock kegs $450.00

HOPS
Citra 3
Hallgratau US 1
Simcoe 10
Warrior 10
Perle 11
Cascade 2
US Saaz 10
Amarillo 10

57 oz over 3 lbs of hops $40.00

1/2" wort chiller $40.00

Near warren, Ohio

beer (2).jpg

beer2 (2).jpg

Would you be willing to sell the ball locks split up? I am interested in two, possibly three of them.

Really do not want to divide the kegs up at this time.

the freezer holds 6 kegs with collar. It is a magic chef freezer MCCF7WBX 7.2 cu ft

I hope you get full price for this. 9 ball lock kegs alone will cost $400 if in good condition. Add in the faucets, the keezer and the collar you made this price is very very very fair.

If you weren't so far away from me I'd buy the kegerator and all the kegs right now via paypal. Unfortunately, shipping it from Ohio to Colorado would be the price of the entire unit all over again.

If you have any plans to come skiing this winter and have space in your car to bring that out here, let me know and consider it sold.

I believe everything is sold. I will confirm once everything is paid and gone!!

Back