Buffalo Brewfest 09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigafoos

Reaction score
I really hope it's just suffering from poor website updates because the list of breweries doesn't really look at that hot. Maybe I'm just jaded, but they can't even get DFH?

If you're going, I'll be there with Beer-O-Vision so look for the guy in front of a camera.

Yeah, it's really half-assed planning. They didn't even update buffalobrewfest.com (it at least now redirects you to a related page).

I was unimpressed last year, but I'm giving it one more shot this year. Last year there wasn't enough space, poor signage, awful food and pouring stuff like Blue Moon (out of bottles nonetheless)!

But yeah, I agree. The list is non impressive.

Wow.. where do they hold it? That seems like an incredibly short-list

The Rochester one is a bit bigger..

It's in HSBC Arena. I heard that they'll have more room and partly outside.

But yeah, the organizer needs to get better breweries. DFH would be awesome and they're only a couple states away!

It was actually a lot better than I thought it'd be, though still fairly tiny. The second floor (and also probably drastically reduced attendance after last year) opened it up a lot. Middle Ages and CBC got kinda screwed being outside, I think (especially when the band was on because it was REALLY LOUD).

chumprock, when's Rochester's? I should come up for that.

Back