Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure whats going on here, but all the threads are like this for me now. No words!

Untitled.jpg

What I meant to say above was:
Is the Game of Thrones(the beer) really live up to the hype? I can't tell if it's that or how crazy fans are of the show.

Went back and edited that to rewrite it, and still came out as nothing. Saw it on a bunch of other pages too.

What I meant to say above was:
Is the Game of Thrones(the beer) really live up to the hype? I can't tell if it's that or how crazy fans are of the show.

Went back and edited that to rewrite it, and still came out as nothing. Saw it on a bunch of other pages too.

The stout was sub-par in my opinion. I don't have high hopes on this, but figured I'd give it a shot. There is someone over on BeerForum trying to trade an Iron Throne Blonde ale as if it were some super rare item. LOL!

Unpacked a nice treat from Fuzzymittenbrewing. Thanks man! Looking forward to drinking these down once they cool down. Finally get to try some Shorts, Vivant and Griffin Claw. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396651730.218885.jpg

The glasses were a treat to myself. Just thought I would toss em in too! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396651698.965309.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1396651713.782823.jpg

Doing a BIF on talkbeer, its a team BIF, Canti4341 and I have to drink all of this together in one day. The good/bad thing is we are partnering up with another team, so they are bringing another box and together the 4 of us have to drink both boxes....

tVWW6WW.jpg

Doing a BIF on talkbeer, its a team BIF, Canti4341 and I have to drink all of this together in one day. The good/bad thing is we are partnering up with another team, so they are bringing another box and together the 4 of us have to drink both boxes....

tVWW6WW.jpg

Where is the thread where we place bets on whether you all survive?? :tank:

tVWW6WW.jpg

If you all start with the Ghost Face Killa then you could shotgun the rest of the beers down to quell the pain. That SOB was hot and I can take some spicy food!

tVWW6WW.jpg

I would gladly accept that challenge. :D

Not a trade on HBT, but a North Dakota distro package for my buddy that brews at Troegs. He is originally from here and wanted a few beers...

So I am sending him a few beers, HBT style.

Also, this is not finished yet. I have one or two surprises for him as well.

1396655496998.jpg

Back