Walkin in the clouds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undrtker66

Reaction score
Well i must say that today has been a good day.....i gave my freind a couple of my first ever brews(west coast pale ale) to try yesterday.....today he reported back that he liked them..he went on to say that he compaired it with a (sierra nevada)......even said that he tried them sip for sip and that altho it was a little different it was pretty close....:mug:....

my next batch has been fermenting for 2 weeks today....it is a red ale......i think i am going to let it ferment for 1 more week tho

Congrats. Be aware of non-homebrewer friends who like your beer. They start out having one or two beers, then they start asking when you are brewing again and if you do it sooner and more often. Finally they simply move in and take over. :cross:

Congrats on the great brew! I had a friend drink some of my porter with porter from a local brewing company (Michigan Brewing Company). Put each in a pint glass and didn't tell him which was which. While he said the MBC porter had better initial mouthfeel, he said mine had better aroma and flavoring after the swallow, and like I said, he didn't know which was which as he was telling me this. I'm pleased with that! First porter, and first batch in about 12-13 years!

Back