5, 6, 7, 8, an 10 gallon stainless pots for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay can you PM me the price for an 8 gallon and a 7 gallon both with the weldless thermo installed and shipped to 27529? I'd like to see the difference in cost. Thanks a bunch!

-Lee

Just PM'ed you with request to purchase the 10 Gallon pot with buckled wall for $100.00. I can post payment via PayPal or Credit Card. I would really like to get this pot at the price listed.

Salute! :mug:

Just a heads up for you! The 10 gallon pot with fittings I purchased from you has receently been put into action, however I had to seal one of the welds with JB Weld prior to using it.

I installed a 120vac - 1500watt element on the side and added an additional weldless fitting to accept my temperature probe for my PID controller. It now has the following features:

Thermometer in upper 1/2" coupling installed by you

Valve assembly and Sight glass in lower 1/2" coupling installed by you (this one leaked badly before JB weld was applied).

1500watt electric element

Weldless 1/2" coupling for temperature probe ("K" type thermocouple)

I have insulated the entire pot with aluminum type insulation and now use it as my HLT. Here is a picture of the pot sitting on the partially built rig I am putting together:

[url=https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=39027] [/URL]

Salute! :mug:

Additional Note: I need a 9" false bottom with 3/8" barbed or threaded fitting w/pick up tube. What can you do for me here?

Might I get a quote on two different options. First one is for two 5 gallon pots with ball valve and the second is one 10 gallon with valve. Zip = 14622

Hey Jay,

After reading all the compliments people have said and being recommended to your stuff I figure I would look into one of your pots. Feel like giving business to HBT guys helps out everyone.

If you could PM me some info & prices on both a 8 Gal & 10 Gal Kettle w/ thermo and valve I would be grateful. Zip is 10023. I think I am going to go with the 10 over the 8, but just want to see for comparison.

Thanks a lot

I'd like a price on a 7 and 8 gallon pot with a ball valve and with and without a thermometer. Is it possible to get a second hole for an electric heating element? Do you fit them with electric heating elements?

Jay I need a 10 gallon pot with a thermometer and ball valve to 02459. Can you give me a quote thanks.

Hey...can't find the kettles on your website.....Have you got pics?

I'm just wondering how hefty....I'm assuming at the price they're pretty thin-walled, feel free to surprise me!

Hey Jay,

After reading all the compliments people have said and being recommended to your stuff I figure I would look into one of your pots. Feel like giving business to HBT guys helps out everyone.

If you could PM me some info & prices on both a 8 Gal & 10 Gal Kettle w/ thermo and valve I would be grateful. Zip is 10023. I think I am going to go with the 10 over the 8, but just want to see for comparison.

Thanks a lot

Semper Fi Devil Dog!!!:mug:

Think I'll jump on the PM wagon. Quote on a 10 gallon w/ball valve w/hose barb please! Zip is 07830. I was going to get a Polarware, but this might be too good a deal to pass up!

I am alos looking for a 10 gal kettle with all the trim that goes with it (maybe not a false bottom, unless it will keep the pellet hops out). Zip is 22192.

Sheldon

Not me either. Just put an order in for a 42 quart Polarware with ball valve with Austinhomebrewing.

Jaybird said:
I Have been selling stainless pots in my store like crazy. I thought I would offer them up here to you guys.
These are a good guality stainless pot, and they come w/ a lid
the prices are:

5 gal $35.95
6 gal $43.95
7 gal $59.95
8 gal $79.95
10 gallon bad boy is $105.95

PM me and lets chat.
Cheers
Jay

Could I get a quote for a 10gal pot? Ball valve and thermometer wanted. Thanks Eddie

Sorry guys been under the covers!! So to speak..
I am having trouble getting those kettles anymore. I have a killer vendor lined up for the 10 and 15 gallon kettles. They will be here tomorrow I will have picts posted on my site by tomorrow night... www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com
Again sorry for the delay.....
Jay

OK well the new kettles showed up at my store yesterday and look KILLER!! I started a new thread for them.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/new-kettles-nor-cal-brewing-solutions-8-10-12-15-a-220894/
A 13 gallon kettle is in the mix of all those. Never seen a 13 gallon kettle but I can see where it might be handy.
They are all listed, with pictures on my site.
www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com They are under the "Brewing Equipment" header
I am looking into weldless sight glasses, thermometers etc. As always I can add false bottoms to any kettle.
Cheers
Jay

Back