• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kenmore Wine Fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunlock

Reaction score
I have a wine fridge that I have no use for. Because of the "hump" and depth of the unit, it can not be used as a stand alone kegerator or fermentation cabinent. I'm sure with some mods you'd be able to make it whatever you want!
It is in great condition, with a glass front and internal LED light. It has an external temp control, and is made to fit 25 bottles. This compressor was barely used, as I used it as a giant humidor for my cigars(unplugged). I just tetsed the unit, and it works perfectly. Just feel the need to mention, that the unit DOES NOT smell like smoke/cigars, as I never smoke my stogies in the house.

This unit was $280 last year.

I'm looking to get $150 cash, OR trade for all grain equipment. I just picked up 2 kegs, a burner, and a cooler, but that's about all I have. Maybe some kegging stuff too?? I do have 2 cornies, but that's all.

Prefer local pickup, but I may be able to meet if needed.

Item is located in the 18621 zip code.

Thanks for lookin, and as always.....HAPPY BREWING!!!!

TB

Back