65 Quart Stainless Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I thought was funny was if you scroll through the items in the"Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought" section, they are all brewing books or other brewing related gear.

Does no one have a use for a 65 qt pot in there home that isn't a brewer?

That looks like a good deal, although they don't say what gauge the metal is. I don't really care for the wider-than-tall configuration aesthetically, but that's not a big deal. It's a pretty wide pot at 20.5 inches, but if you construct your stand to accommodate it, it would work well. I guess it is type 316 stainless, since they claim it is surgical stainless steel.

We do down here in south Louisiana. It is called a crawfish / shrimp / crab boil. Where I live almost everyone owns a boat and a 80 to 120 qt boil pots.

My crawfish pot is 102 quarts. But I would not want to brew beer in it unless I was doing 20 gallon batches.

Unfortunately the price is up to $198 now. I was just sending this link over to a friend yesterday and noticed the price increase. Would have been a sweet deal < $100

I just bought one on Ebay for $108.

Another one is posted by the same vendor and the item number is 260264477948.

Buyer beware though...she's a new seller. i'll let everyone know what happens if/when I get the pot I just paid for! ;)

Ryan

Back