Bottling three batches, brewing three batches, one weekend.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phenry

Reaction score
Definitely a fun weekend ahead.

Bottling:
-American IPA (Simcoe/Amarillo)
-American Saison
-Witbier

Brewing:
-Two Hearted clone
-Schlafly Pale Ale-ish Bitter
-IIPA (Simcoe/Amarillo/Centennial)

I know, I'm really good at naming my beers. But here's to hoping they all turn out alright.

What's the biggest brew weekend you've had?

SOunds like quite the full weekend! Are you going to do all this in one brew day?

My biggest day was brewing 2 beers back to back. I did a pale ale and a Fat Squirrel clone.

Geez... most I have done was bottle two batches in one day or keg three (bottling two is much harder lol).

Of course, my brewing equipment, like my grill, only works when the cap'n has a beer. So I usually don't have the "attention span" to brew multiple batches...

SOunds like quite the full weekend! Are you going to do all this in one brew day?

My biggest day was brewing 2 beers back to back. I did a pale ale and a Fat Squirrel clone.

I'm planning on washing the yeast from the IPA and pitching that into the IIPA, so I'll probably bottle that and brew two of the batches on Saturday. Then bottle the other two and brew the last on Sunday. I think I might deserve a beer or five when everything's said and done.

Latest posts

Back