North West GA Brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knuckleheadbrewing

Reaction score
Hey all since moving to NW GA I am unable to find a homebrew club within a reasonable driving distance of my home, so I thought about starting my own if I can get enough interest in my town.

Looking to start Half Mashed Brew Club of Cedartown GA!!! Send me a pm or contact me via facebook www.facebook.com/HalfMashedBrewClub if you are interested....Hope to get something moving within the next 30 days if there is interest!

I am in douglasville and have been trying to get something going for a few months now. Only one person has shown interest. Either there are no brewers here, or they are all hermits.

maybe post something on craigslist and see if you get any response there. I forget to check in the GA section here but there has to be more brewers in your area.

I travel out to cedartown sometimes on the weekends to ride my KTM and worked just up the road for a few years in rome off 27 but that's about all. don't know anyone local that brews but if I do I'll send them your way!

That would be awesome.

Douglasville is about an hour from Cedartown. In Dville you might have better luck in Atl for a club. There are several in the city. But I live a solid 2 hours out of ATL.

But if your interested in mine check out the FB page I created www.facebook.com/halfmashedbrewclub

Also I am brewing this weekend and have another couple coming to watch/learn and have a few beers that are interested in the club. You are more then welcome to PM me or contact me on the FB page and I will send you directions.

Back