Simple Rules for Drinking My Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the females? no nuts and you can't hit them. Do you get the wife to help out there?

I will add one ....

Don't add fruit; lime juice; etc to my brew unless its put there by me! (I don't care if you think it needs lime juice!)

then my wife will punch them in the right tit. and that would be on her right.

Don't show up at my house saying i was gonna buy beer but i know you still got that homebrew!!!!
With the exception of a few friends who always do show up with good beer I'd rather my non-beergeek friends not show up with what they think I may like. I appreciate the thought but bringing me a sixer of Mike's Hard Lemonade or Blue Moon is just gonna take up space in my fridge(until they leave). I always have enough beer on hand, both homebrew and store-bought that bringing me beer is totally unnecessary.:mug:

If they want to bring you beer at least have it come in a crown top bottle you can use!

When I give someone a beer, bottled or off the keg, it's a gift and they can do with it what they like. If it's someone who had never had homebrew I'll pour and explain why, after that it's on them. The actual brewing is half the fun for me so if I have a party and a ton disappears, and some gets left open because people didn't like it I don't get upset, I just brew some more.

I had a guy at work ask me if I'd brew two different kinds for him for a dinner party because he likes my homebrew more, and I was more honored than anything else. Told him he didn't have to pay, I'd just keep most of it and now I'm getting some flight glasses/paddles out of it!

When I give someone a beer, bottled or off the keg, it's a gift and they can do with it what they like. If it's someone who had never had homebrew I'll pour and explain why, after that it's on them. The actual brewing is half the fun for me so if I have a party and a ton disappears, and some gets left open because people didn't like it I don't get upset, I just brew some more.

I had a guy at work ask me if I'd brew two different kinds for him for a dinner party because he likes my homebrew more, and I was more honored than anything else. Told him he didn't have to pay, I'd just keep most of it and now I'm getting some flight glasses/paddles out of it!

+1. You get it. Live long and prosper. Cheers!

Back