What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirt wolf as i finish the boil on the imperial stout

ForumRunner_20131110_131006.png

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having cran/razz skeeter pee deciding on food for football. Greek Tonys pizza or Grand Traverse Pie Co turkey and stuffing pot pie!?? Hmmmm

Pizza stinks in Michigan. Go with the pot pie. :D

More Gandhi. Just made Jerk Chicken soup. Bangin'.

NIZZLE said:
One of the Best ways to have coffee right there.
Agreed. Haven't had a bad cup unless it was user error.

Water. About to go for a motorcycle ride.

At Dry dock / brew hut re-filling my CO2 and getting ingredients for brewing

Trying their man overboard pale ale.

ForumRunner_20131110_115546.jpg

Yes, also what kind of a size is a 767ml? That's just strange.

Sorry everyone, went to bed last night. $10 for a 765mL bottle of Goose Island Sofie. Thought it was a weird size too, but that's what the bottle says!

Right now I am debating whether to open up the Rodenbach I bought yesterday.

NIZZLE said:
New york pizza succcccccks salty balls Chicago's pizza is way better and yup I have had both so kiss my ace before you go crying how can you say that if you didn't have it carry on brocats!
Brocats hoooooooooo

No pics but I had

1) Austin beer works heavy machinery
2) 5 stones- zero anniversary
3) founders- mango magnifico
4) karbach- yule shoot your eye out 2012
5) Avery- the beast 18%
6) Austin beer garden- big mama red
7) to be continued

How are the beers from Austin Beer Garden?

Turns out my parents' neighbor is friends with the owner, and my dad set it up for us to go check out the brewery next weekend after F1 Qualifying. Pretty excited, I've toured tons of breweries, but other than the small one I worked at in Germany for a summer, I've never had a personal tour along with the ability to talk to the brewers (and apparently they have 2 master brewers from Germany).

gometz said:
How are the beers from Austin Beer Garden? Turns out my parents' neighbor is friends with the owner, and my dad set it up for us to go check out the brewery next weekend after F1 Qualifying. Pretty excited, I've toured tons of breweries, but other than the small one I worked at in Germany for a summer, I've never had a personal tour along with the ability to talk to the brewers (and apparently they have 2 master brewers from Germany).
beers are solid and it's a cool beer garden to hang out in

No pics but I had

1) Austin beer works heavy machinery
2) 5 stones- zero anniversary
3) founders- mango magnifico
4) karbach- yule shoot your eye out 2012
5) Avery- the beast 18%
6) Austin beer garden- big mama red
7) to be continued

You just reminded me I have a month old bomber of mango magnifico in my fridge! It's somewhere in the middle. Hmmm... I wonder whats behind it?

ForumRunner_20131110_144350.jpg

You just reminded me I have a month old bomber of mango magnifico in my fridge! It's somewhere in the middle. Hmmm... I wonder whats behind it?

View attachment 159438

I kinda want to drive to your house, punch you in the chode, and then drink your beer. I'd give you an ice pack & share some of your beer with you. I'm not a total A-Hole.:mug:

Cathedral said:

I can see you hate IPAs :tank:

Another great beer from elysian I'm really diggin all there brews wish I could find space dust around here. The ginger comes thru more then the pumpkin but it's nice back ground taste. Very well balanced

image-1150051406.jpg

I'm drinking oskar blues G'Knight right now. Weird thing is I'm getting a strong tea like flavor from it. Not the normal sweet backbone it usually has. Anyone else come across this or know what the deal could be?

Working on a flight at Great South Bay. Robert Moses pale ale, blood orange pale ale, pumpkin ale, candelabrum rum barrel pumpkin, massive ipa, and snaggletooth stout

image-4166264361.jpg

Rodenbach, my first time, or so I thought. Turns out I'd had the grand cru at a beer festival a few weeks back.

Good stuff, do like and will buy again. I think it would go perfectly with some blue cheese.

mcbaumannerb said:
More Infinite Energy

That is a ballsy pic! I wouldn't do that with the buzz I have going right now. Back home for the 4 o clock games. Got some brews chilling now. Flemish sour on deck next.

Latest posts

Back