What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Domaine Des Abeilles Saison by Baumann-Erb's Excellent Refreshment.

Lemon notes. Light to medium body. Perfect amount of farmhouse funk.

This one really stands out Mark! I'm thinking I need to give the 3726 a try, because I really enjoy the ester profile on this one. Great job!

IMG-20131102-00397 (2).jpg

pick some up. and I shall decimate some Coffee Bender on the tap some day. this, I swear to thee.

Is perkulater round here?

Edit: not to many places have it on tap. At the brewery I know that they do, otherwise some random city bars will have it. One of my favorite coffee beers.

My breweries red ipa. I love the malty backbone that is followed by loads of Columbus, Simcoe, Amarillo, Citra, and Cascade

ForumRunner_20131102_182939.jpg

I can get it in Mankato. almost picked some up today. I thought & saw it at France44 last time we were in the cities. but I can't be certain.

I am fairly close to that store. I should check it out.
This makes my lady bits tingle.

Been wanting to try that sucker out. If it makes lady parts tingle, its gotta be goodn

you won't regret it. I have a few trades I can't get to yet, but if none other can get some to you by the time I get my next few trades out then I'll get some to you.

Ok I got one of my last packed for Gabe today after that Ive got some that Im talking with others about it just depends when we settle on what we want. No rush ill trade you and Swarley if its that good. Not fond of drinking coffee itself but I love a good coffee beer.

Sounds like I need to stock up so I have something to offer the ladies that come over...

No kidding...

How do we know she's a lady? Maybe that's what's got Nizzle all pizzled. :D

I should not be posting, I should be outside trying to make sure my 15 gallon boil stays in the keggle. Not likely. Pulled a couple gallons off to the stove.

NIZZLE said:
Yup your right Ok I'll chill out.
Or you can spend that energy PM'ing me and telling me the gossip. :D
Swarley88 said:
I am fairly close to that store. I should check it out.
BrewinHooligan said:
Sounds like I need to stock up so I have something to offer the ladies that come over...
Do it! Do it!
TNGabe said:
How do we know she's a lady? Maybe that's what's got Nizzle all pizzled. :D I should not be posting, I should be outside trying to make sure my 15 gallon boil stays in the keggle. Not likely. Pulled a couple gallons off to the stove.
I'm a lady. Well, I'm female. Pretty sure no one has ever been so gracious as to call me a lady. :eek:

You're brewing 15 gallons? Do you split your batch to ferment?

Had a Green Bullet(have been more impressed with their regular offerings)aroma was a little disapointing in my bottle- but its along the lines of Hoptimum and Hopslam basicly as far as a 10% IIpa. I have my favorate doubles which they are not part of. Im not really big on doubles either though.

Also had a Suede-Stone collaboration.IMperial porter. Its good its aroma and flavor reminded me somewhat of Shipyards smashed blueberry almost but bolder/bitterer and chocolatly roastier. But its an imperial porter and oddly got more dark berry than jasmin or at least the perception of bluberry of the mix of jasmine and rich chocolate/roast. I would swear,to me it was like a dark berry(blueberry) porter.

Another fill-up of Highland Park 18. Crack!!!!!!!!!

In about an hour, after the kids are sleeping deeply, I will be drinking one of my Imperial Stouts. These are special brews indeed. I normally drink one beer in the evening before bed. Sometimes two. With these, it's one and only one, and then only on weekends. Gravity dropped well below what I expected when I batched these. I was planning on a 12% brew with final gravity being around 0.20. It dropped to 0.08 instead. Definitely not a session beer.

Speaking of session beers, my take on an American Lager should be ready to try out any time now. It is definitely a beer brewed outside of the box. I'll post about it once I get around to trying it out.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
First taste of brine from my Dill-Caraway Sauerkraut. Already fantastic. I see a meeting in about a week and half involving this and a huge chunk of corned beef :ban:

And some rye bread and Russian dressing.

HB wheat ale that had peaches and dried apricots that I sliced up and soaked in everclear added to secondary.
image-3040873870.jpg

Remmy said:
you got me, I photoshopped the glass.
Nompton said:
I've been tempted to do this, but at $10 a bomber (in Dallas, TX), I'm hesitant to add anything to Warlock because it's a great stout by itself.
I'm fat. Adding ice cream to anything at any cost is what I do.

And I think I paid like $9 a bottle. It wasn't much warlock "wasted" and I still drank it.

The first bottle of my re-formulated 'Saison of the Witch'. While it is only been conditioning a week, it's already nicely carbonated, and has wonderful mix of noble hop bouquet and saison funk; a bit darker than I had intended, but still a beautiful orange color. The body is a bit big and the taste a bit too sweet for the style, though overall it's shaping up nicely.

Latest posts

Back