All grain brewers in San Diego?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
My brew buddy and I are seriously considering taking off our training wheels and stepping up to whole grain. we feel we have the general theory down and could maybe feel our way through the process but thought that it might be a good idea to watch/help someone do it before we dive in head first.

so, is there anyone in the San Diego area planning on an all grain brew day anytime soon? if you want some help (I.E. beer) and don't mind educating some NOOBS in the process shoot me a PM. thanks!

I would totally offer, but I am petty sure my methods are less than ideal. If you wouldn't mind brewing with a hack, I would be up for it. :)

any method would be fun to see. let me know the next time you brew and we'll get together. if you are planning on doing it in a few weeks (around 3) I'll be able to bring some home brew! but if it's sooner you'll have to settle for some store bought. :(

I wouldn't expect anything. This weekend I am finishing up some of my brewhouse projects, and I am planning on doing a batch in my new surroundings in 2 weeks. I'll probably be brewing in 2, 3, and 4 weeks. Just to get back into the flow, so whatever works.

Back