What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding your inline oxygenation fitting, does it work well? What rate of O2 do you use and what speed is your pump at (i'm assuming you're pumping)?

Thanks!

I haven't been able to use it yet. I still need to buy a check valve for it. The pumps I have are SS Center Inlet Chugger pumps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

My 7 Body TAPRITE Secondary Regulator

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

818822d1374697449-too-early-get-roll-call-fire-rim-race-comment-friday-damn.jpeg

The new NB catalog! Got my heart fluttering so I popped over to the website to drool a bit before ordering.

Dumbbell rack and weight plate tree. I have to start lifting again all this beer is making me fat time to get my gym organized and get back in to it.

My refractometer and cereal killer grain mill! Wish it would have came earlier in the day so I could have crushed grain and brewed. But now I get to enjoy my new toys and brew in a few days.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391039580.276499.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BEER! Apparently I will be getting a surprise BIF package today from splattsmier. I am floored someone would send me something for nothing and excited to see what he sent! :D :mug:

Nothing! my shipment was delayed and won't show up till monday, so much for my super bowl wheat.

Got a NB Irish Red Kit and they have me a glass growler free.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got 10 ft of propane tubing and a T splitter for it from propane warehouse , and supposed to get a two stage reg from propane products but nothing but a box with a bill slip :mad:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I got my order from Grain to Glass, they rock! I got some of last years hops because they were on sale.

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

Finally broke down and bought a Hop Rocket. More of a luxury item. I got a bunch of gift certificates to LHBS and added up to enough to buy the hop rocket and two 50 lb bags of Two-Role malt.

All kinds of goodies for my keezer from Keg Connection!!! I got a Taprite regulator, 6 way manifold for expansion, two perlick 525ss, two picnic taps (to keep the SWMBO happy and not spend more money. Then they gave me two extra gas lines with disconnects, an extra 2 way manifold, and a bunch of extra beer line. I was contemplating what I'll do with the extra manifold. I was thinking about finding a tank and reg on craigslist cheap for force carbing. Any thoughts? I'm very excited to get the 6 way manifold too. My freezer can hold a max of 6. I now have everything I need! So hopefully I'll get my keezer up and running soon.

image.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391474118.432269.jpg
Finally moving up from the stovetop. A day late brewed yesterday. Thanks ups.

New hydrometer (don't ask), thief, and Star San.

New hydrometer (don't ask), thief, and Star San.

I hope you're not the kind of moron that dumps his bucket of sanitizer into the sink only to find the hydrometer in several pieces.

**That's how I came into my second one :drunk:

Leaf and pellet hops from Yakima Valley Hops. Looks good, however I was missing 2oz of the Pacifica that I ordered.

*UPDATE* Heard back from John and he's sending me the missing hops

20140206_114636.jpg

I had tried to wire the Ranco that came yesterday, but the wire block screws would not budge. Back in the box, replacement on the way. Pex Supply has been awesome, no stress about the replacement whatsoever.

12lbs maris otter,4lbs flaked barley,2lbs roasted barley,4oz cluster and 2 1084 smack packs...stout time

Got a new CDN DTQ450X – PROACCURATE® QUICK-READ® THERMOMETER. Dropped my old one off of the deck onto concrete.

Back