Crooked Fence Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djfriesen

Reaction score
Attention all SW Idaho Craft Beer Fans:

I just wanted to post a shoutout to Crooked Fence Brewing in the City of Gardens.

Stopped by last week and chatted with three of the guys at their (relatively) new place of business. Really cool place with a tasting room, small gift store, and great view into the brewery. Nice selection of brews with their Rusty Nail PA, 3 Picket Porter, as well as a hefe, and the same hefe with a citrus addition.

I heard plans to expend via an outdoor patio and additional building space, so hopefully that happens, as I think the atmosphere could be really cool.

Have any of you been there? If so, what are your thoughts/impressions?

The guys seem cool. We did a brew club meeting there a while back. The porter is tasty, other beers range from meh to good. They probably have the best marketing of any Boise-area brewery, so I expect they'll do just fine.

dwarven,

When do you guys meet? Is that Snake River? I had heard of them, but until recently work schedules would not allow me to attend. I'd be interested in trying to make the next meeting if that's possible.

Attention all SW Idaho Craft Beer Fans:

I just wanted to post a shoutout to Crooked Fence Brewing in the City of Gardens.

Have any of you been there? If so, what are your thoughts/impressions?

I haven't been in to their operation in Garden City but I have had several of their brews that were served via keg this year at different party's I have been to and they have all been very good, the most recent was their porter at a company Christmas party. :ban:

Back