• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All grain brewing: mash tun, mill, grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewdogskip

Reaction score
I'm going to be moving around a lot the next two years as well as hiking the Appalachian Trail next spring so my bulky stuff has to go!

Mash tun: 5 gallon Coleman with SS braid to poly tubing manifold -$15

Mill: Corona-in-a-bucket type of ugly junk, works great! - $20

Grain: ~40#'s CMC Pale two row & 0.5# rice hulls - $25

I would love to sell it to someone who wants to get into all grain brewing for cheap. Would really like to sell it all for $50. I'm near 01258 (Southwest MA)

I would definately buy that for 50 bucks, I'm in Northeast MA 01851 but thats like a 2 hour drive for me each way. You wouldn't be heading to the beach any time soon would ya?;)

Sorry no beach and no pics. I work and live in the Berkshires and my schedule is pretty hectic. Let me know if your going to be around the area, I'm here until early September.

If you want to ship the mill to 44201 I'm game! Have fun hiking the Appalachian Trail!!!

Good luck on the AT. Perhaps you will see my son out there, as he is planning to do it next year also.

Why don't you just lug that grain down the AT and I'll meet you in NC :mug:

I will be sending some nifty resupply boxes filled with homebrew and wines... see ya in NC :mug:

Sorry guys, cant ship right now but will be willing to drive a bit to meet up if someone is down.

Latest posts

Back