Water-resistant element disconnect?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stever1000

Reaction score
I am using a hotpod type element enclosure, and I am curious to hear if there is any sort of water-resistant disconnect I could use so that the cable isn't always attached to the pot?
i.e. at the exterior of the element enclosure I would have a disconnect so that I can remove the length of cable to clean the pot easier, and store it without the cable hanging off the pot

I don't want to use a tri-clamp, what are my next options?

Thanks! :mug:

I purchased 25a waterproof aviation. Connectors for my hotrods but have yet to wire them up.. this will allow me to plug the cord directly into the hotpod. Some people have used the speakon style connectors for this as well. I use them for my connections at the control panel end myself.

I purchased 25a waterproof aviation. Connectors for my hotrods but have yet to wire them up.. this will allow me to plug the cord directly into the hotpod. Some people have used the speakon style connectors for this as well. I use them for my connections at the control panel end myself.

Did you purchase 3 pin connectors? Do you have a link?

I will check out your control panel for the other connections, thanks:mug:

Back