Group Buy in Chicago #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its in the catalog from country malt that you are referring to. They have two products and are very small. Page 2 second from bottom company on the left. Right above Bairds.

On another note, thank you for allowing us all in the buy.

Its in the catalog from country malt that you are referring to. They have two products and are very small. Page 2 second from bottom company on the left. Right above Bairds.

that's a new item and is not in the database so it wont be available to us. the Best Malz pilsen is pretty good; so is the franco belges pilsen.

for the group buy newbies, if you are looking to split something please look at the bottom of the page to see if a split has already been created and just needs additional people to take it up. if there are still splits open when it's time to close the buy then the whole item regardless of the amount of splits taken and available will be dropped.

lowlife said:
prostejov malting
Im in barltett (NW burbs of Chicago). I moved here about a month ago. (i just edited my profile to reflect that)

What part of cincy? I grew up there

fasteddie1101 said:
are the only hops available the ones on the split page?

There is a link to the catalog at the top of the group buy site. You have to copy and paste it

Hi, my login still is not working and I registered in December. Is there ANYTHING I can do, I've missed the last couple buys as a result of not being able to login. Thanks.

Can't login to the link for the buy. I registered yesterday, have been a member for a while, changed my password, etc...will not let me in. any help?

I may be wrong here guys, but the Centennial hops aren't available to us. It will end up getting dropped from the order. If it says Sold Out on the catalog, it's not available to us.

I may be wrong here guys, but the Centennial hops aren't available to us. It will end up getting dropped from the order. If it says Sold Out on the catalog, it's not available to us.

yeah, looks like centennial and centennial type are both sold out for 2013. Glad I got a pound during the last buy.

Experiencing a little bit of a hiccup in the dashboard... I've added a few things like sweet orange peel and heather tips, and they do not show up as qty ordered.

Is this intentional, are we keeping this to hops and grain only?

Thanks

I just approved a bunch of people for the group buy database. There are some people who live way far from Chicago that I am questioning them on why they want to register with us.

I just approved a bunch of people for the group buy database. There are some people who live way far from Chicago that I am questioning them on why they want to register with us.

Bill, what is the criteria, surrounding states or is there a geographical radius of x miles from your house? :)

Bill, what is the criteria, surrounding states or is there a geographical radius of x miles from your house? :)

I think anywhere from a 3-4 hour drive into Chicago should suffice. I'll approve the saint louis guy anyway...

to the group buy newbies, if you need help with the database please ask questions on this thread. thanks.

Is there an easy way to edit the quantity of bags of a certain grain after you put a number in? It won't let me other than to search for the grain and add it as new.

Any one interested in 1/4 or 1/8 of the break bright tabs... I'm gonna grab a 2.2 lb order, well split it by weight.

Is there an easy way to edit the quantity of bags of a certain grain after you put a number in? It won't let me other than to search for the grain and add it as new.

Just enter the new amount I think

I might be...have you used them before?

Not the Vickers( in vicker packaging), but I use whirlfloc all the time. Usually its the Crosby & Baker I get at the lhbs..its probably the exact item Crosby is a repackager...

There is a spec sheet on the AB Vickers website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back