Sourcing a Hurricane Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtdominguez3

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you have officially convinced me to go Hurricane rather than jet burner for my Brutus clone. The only problem, is that I can't find a source with it in stock, other than cooking.com, but their shipping is outrageous, and per piece. Also found some real shady online site. Anyone have any luck out there?

Well, you have officially convinced me to go Hurricane rather than jet burner for my Brutus clone. The only problem, is that I can't find a source with it in stock, other than cooking.com, but their shipping is outrageous, and per piece. Also found some real shady online site. Anyone have any luck out there?

I'm in the same boat. I got this response from Northern Brewer yesterday.

Hurricane Products is still out of stock on these. Their estimates as to when they will be able to fill our order have all been off, so I'm afraid I don't have any further information for you. Keep checking the website; we'll have them up there as soon as we get them in.

Latest posts

Back