A Few Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbg96

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share...:

First up, my clean yeasties. Let me show you them.

cleanyeast2.jpg

Another look. This is from a Wyeast 1056 smack pack cake.

cleanyeast3.jpg

More in a second... :D

Next up, the actual beer - :rockin:

The results of batch number one - the tasty, sneaky strong, but undercarbed IPA from the LHBS recipe...

IPA1.jpg

Now batch 2, the Mystery Hop Ale...

mysteryhop1.jpg

And now, the family picture to show the difference in color (note I've been sipping off the Mystery Hop Ale

batches12.jpg

And that's all I got.

I like it. Except for the cougs glass. Everyone knows the best team in every conference is 2-5.

Like the South, the Cougs will rise again. Might be a while though. The roster is HEAVILY depleted and some major rebuilding needs to be done.

Oh I know, just messing with you. The Devils have had better days too, when we werent starting 10 freshman. Have you tried repitching those yeasties yet? It looks like you followed the yeast washing guide, I have been meaning to try that out but haven't really used any cool yeast yet.

Oh I know, just messing with you. The Devils have had better days too, when we werent starting 10 freshman. Have you tried repitching those yeasties yet? It looks like you followed the yeast washing guide, I have been meaning to try that out but haven't really used any cool yeast yet.

The yeast got pitched tonight. I warmed it up to room temp, mixed it up, and in it went. All three of 'em. I figured why not as I only have one fermenter.

I'm thinking I should know by tomorrow night (hopefully or Monday night latest if they're viable and doing their job.

Like the South, the Cougs will rise again. Might be a while though. The roster is HEAVILY depleted and some major rebuilding needs to be done.

After today's games... I'm starting to think the score of the Apple Cup this year will be in negative numbers.

After today's games... I'm starting to think the score of the Apple Cup this year will be in negative numbers.

Quite possible indeed. Both teams are crappy, but I gotta admit, I think the Huskies are substantially better than WSU right now. The Cougs just don't have the players on either side of the ball.

Yet.

Side note: airlock had no activity for first twenty four hours, then started bubbling last night. This morning it's perking right along.:rockin:

Back