What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394407947.137558.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394408283.385396.jpg NB trippel 3rd one. This is one you could give your colors light drinking buddies and at 7.8 percent you can watch them fall. Similar taste to the grand cru midwest supplies offers minus the orange midwest adds. Goes down smooth but will tear you up

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Clown shoes galactica. It's okay. I would've preferred the myrcenary like I wanted, but oh well.
uploadfromtaptalk1394413253556.jpg

Drinking a glass of raspberry mead I made, about 8 months of age on it. Not bad.

So, with this elf talk... Should I have not passed on criminally bad elf and seriously bad elf for $5 a bottle?

My Louis Pasture French ale sorta from The Homebrewers Recipe guide-good book to start making batches, beer is now almost 3 yrs old. Used Muntons Gold yeast oddly and the only time Ive ever used it. 1.09 -1.022. Not bad I guess. Think I was suppose to use yeast culture from a bottle of Jelain, which Ive never even heard of. Guessing its Belgian. Anyway its farily malty/sweet. Its ok. Its peak may have been a year or two. Never really got great though with age. Kinda reminds of of Dirty Dicks ale but not as good. I was inspired to try it today by a thread discussion of someone trying to make a Yuenling beer but accidently adding too much Munich LME and Amber making the gravity over 1.1 something. I thought Yuenling was a light lager? Ive only made a few beers ever over 1.08-9 also. There are some IIPA clones that I really would like to try though. Like maharaja.

Also got the rest of my homebrew in my empty beerfridge today. I barely got all of them in there. Trying to get into Spring clean up mode lately. Im hoping to brew at least one brew this spring.

Latest posts

Back