• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a guy who is going to sell me some 3 gallon ball lock kegs. He is a fellow brewer and has been using them for homebrew. I don't need 6 kegs. I probably will keep 2, so that leaves 4 open you this great community.

$80 plus shipping to your location. Last time I was able to get a group buy together the top shipping charge was like $10. First come first served.

:rockin:

The wifey wants me to finish building my brewery before I buy any more equipment (since I'll just have to store it) so unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to purchase any at this time.

The wifey wants me to finish building my brewery before I buy any more equipment (since I'll just have to store it) so unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to purchase any at this time.

No worries! I have some locals who contacted my as well, plus another member here. :tank:

He sent me a PM after my post on 1-22-10 saying they were all spoken for locally and would let me know if anyone backed out. Never heard back so I would assume there are not any left.

He sent me a PM after my post on 1-22-10 saying they were all spoken for locally and would let me know if anyone backed out. Never heard back so I would assume there are not any left.

Disappointing...he sent me a PM asking for my zip for delivery quote. I responded, but never heard back from him. Oh well, guess I shouldn't have waited so long to follow up!

Sorry for not getting back to you. I am having a hard-time with the guy I bought the 6 from. He told me he would sell me some more for the same price, but has since backed out of it. He basically refused to return e-mails. I finally got a new e-mail from him yesterday. He is trying to go up on the prices of the next 3 or so. I am trying to keep the price at what we originally agreed to. When it is resolved I will post the update. Sorry again for not updating you. :mug:

Back