STONE RUIN10 and STONE ENJOY BY 7-4-13 up for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoptimistic

Reaction score
Managed to get my hands on three of each of these before the stores sold out, Id be willing to part with them for some hard to get craft brews

Three Floyds and Pipeworks are what im primarily interested in....

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

BUMP FOR INTEREST

note ruin 10 are all gone......
going to see if I can pick up some more tomorrow

I am all out at the moment.
All of my current stock has been traded.
picking more up tomorrow.. Ive got a friend who enjoys supplying my growing trading habit.

Looking for some ruinten!
Gimme a shout if you grab some more

Thx

I believe I just got some more Im actually not quite certain what i picked up form the bottle shop on my last trip. but there was more than enough for me to head back if need be.

I believe I just got some more Im actually not quite certain what i picked up form the bottle shop on my last trip. but there was more than enough for me to head back if need be.

Not sure if its regular disto on this one but if i dont see it at the local shop in the next week or 2 ill hit u up
Thx

Not sure if its regular disto on this one but if i dont see it at the local shop in the next week or 2 ill hit u up
Thx

sounds perfect there is still a case or two left at my bottle shop.

Stone Ruin10 is every where around here. Apparently I need to go back to the store and start trading.

Back