What's THE worst movie you've ever seen?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all! Looks like everyone's been doing great here

i've been lurking and a little busy, plan on brewing a new batch here soon!

I'll have to give my vote for

escanaba in da moonlight

Classically stoopid!!!

Phthp...I am defying orthosoxy here and condemning all those "chick flocks!" They might have critical rave but they put me right to sleep...and what better defines a bad movie?

Driving Miss Daisy...Fried Green Tomatoes...Steel Magnolias...The Second Wives Club...ad infinitum.

My wife and daughters now will either not watch them or excuse me from their company when they come on because the sounds of my blissful repose (not snoring, oh, no, not that) disturb their enjoyment of these "fine films."

SteveM said:
My wife and daughters now will either not watch them or excuse me from their company when they come on because the sounds of my blissful repose (not snoring, oh, no, not that) disturb their enjoyment of these "fine films."
Yeah, my wife creates a 'separation zone' whenever she's watching a Mexican soap opera so she doesn't have to deal with my MST3K style commentary (which is really the only way to watch one of those things).

Terminal with Tom Hanks was an awful movie.

The vast majority of SNL spinoff movies blow.

The Blues brothers is the most notable exception:rockin: . I've owned that on VHS, Laserdisc and DVD(extended directors cut) plus the soundtrack on vinyl

Has to be Legends of the Fall. Then gf now wife made me rent it. We cozied on the couch to watch this god awful stink fest and I kept my thoughts to myself as it went on and on for hours. When it was over, looked down to see my gf was snoozing and had missed half of it. The things we do to keep women happy....

I have to jump on the Adam Sandler hate wagon here and say Zohan is one of the worst movies ever, absolutely terrible, just terrible.

Black swan sucked, too, and it had two hot chicks getting it on! How can a movie with two hot chicks getting it on be so bad? I'm guessing the premise of the film was to be depressing, so I'll give em that, I was damn sure depressed about 5 minutes into it.

The bare witch project.
Its Pauly shores spoof of the Blair witch project ( another movie for this list). The people are lost in south central LA looking for the " watts *****"

I just saw "Team America World Police", and it's up there with bad movies. It's that puppet movie by the guys who made South Park.

Don't get me wrong, there was like 45 minutes of incredible funny in there. It's too bad the movie was about a half-hour too long. They kind of burned the movie out, and some parts were just plain terrible.

You can pack it up and head over to France with that kind of attitude. AMERICA F YEAH!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

It's funny that after 8 years this thread just randomly started back up, but I'll play...

Worst movie ever is The Happening. You expect it to be halfway decent because its M Night Shablahblah, and people are killing themselves for no reason, but the ending is the worst ever. It was like a practical joke on whoever was dumb enough to watch it.

Others are Envy with Jack Black and Ben Stiller, and The Change-Up. Couldn't make it through either one.

Battle Los Angeles, Dragon Day, The Survivalist. All 3 are some of the WORST pieces of crap ever shat out of the film industry's farting black hole.

It's funny that after 8 years this thread just randomly started back up, but I'll play...

I still stand by my opinion from 2006. I can add Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen to my list. A terrible movie and I haven't watched any of the Transformers movies after that one.

Probably Jeepers Creepers. I expected that to be stupid though. A movie that I considered horrible (And I consider myself well versed when it comes to movies) was There Will Be Blood. Love Daniel Day Lewis, but my word that movie sucked....How it got such a high rating is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back