• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan kegging supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scsnick

Reaction score
Im moving and I'm selling some extra equipment I have laying around. Everything is in good working condition. I'm only selling because most of these items are doubles, to make more room and upgrade my system. I would prefer to meet locally, but if not Ill ship everything (besides the full co2 tanks as it is illegal to do so) at buyers expense in flat rate usps boxes. If you are local we can meet within a reasonable driving distance of zip code 48081. I'm in Michigan, just north of Detroit.

What I have:
2-perlick 525ss stainless taps with two standard 2" black plastic tap handles. Each comes with a chrome 4" shank and tail piece. $40 each
1- brass colored stout faucet with a male threaded piece on top to accept a regular tap handle. $50
2-brand new 10 foot pieces of bevlex 3/16 thick wall beer line. Make offer.
1- johnson controls analog dial temp controller with probe. $40
1- tap rite double body regulator. $75
2- 20lb co2 steel tanks that are almost full with good hydro dates. $70 a piece
1- 10lb co2 aluminum tank that's almost full with good hydro date. $60
1- free dead 7 cu.ft. chest freezer. Has refrigerant leak. Use for ferm chamber in the winter? Free

Interested in the chest freezer.. Where in macomb? I have been thinking about making a Ferm chamber but I am VERY new to the home brewing world..

I'd take the taps off you of you if you still have them and cover the shipping.

I'm up in the thumb. Interested in the Johnson control, probably cheaper to ship than for me to drive down. Figure shipping to 48723

Hello everyone. I'm sorry about the delay, I had some family things come up right after I posted. Anyways I still have everything, and will be getting back to the people who sent me a PM this evening after work. I have updated the first post to include some pictures. I didnt get a picture of the 20lb tanks but I can get one if needed.

Hi, do you know if those shanks are the proper size for a fridge? Also do you have any spare couple and other hardware to send with the beer line? I would be interested in the 10 gal. CO2 tank, 2 525 faucets line and regulator if the shanks.

thanks Andy

Back