New to this forum..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayouclassic

Reaction score
Hi, I work directly for Bayou Classic and i'm new to this forum. I would like to hear some reviews if anyone has used or seen our new brew kettles or any suggestions on how we can improve any of our products.. We are in the process of adding a windscreen to our sq14 frame along with the Burner,Hose and regulator that our sp10 currently has.. Oh and it'll also come with optional leg extensions... We will still offer the sq14 and sp10 as they are as well..

Leg extensions and wind screen are something I both want and really need to make my brew day much easier/more stable! I use the sq14.

Just a heads up though, you may want to go through the proper channels and become a registered vendor here on HBT if you are going to be plugging your products.

I have your 9 gallon and I only regret that I didn't go bigger. Ideally I'd go 15 gallons with the basket for BIAB. The handles do pinch the hands a bit, but solid product overall.

PS: The windscreen sounds great, I have the sq14 that I chose since it was square and would be easier to screen.

I have seen your new brew kettles.I am not wild about the lip on the bottom that the false bottom sits on.there is too much dead space IMO for mashing with out recirculating.how much volume is below that ridge?

Back