Auber 2352 error question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bf514921

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So i finally have everything together for my controler wired and powered on. I have an auber 2352 for my controller. When i power it on in my setup is flashes "orAL" and alarm 1 is set off. from reading the manual i understand "orAL" is a short of somekind. i am not sure where i made the error in wiring, so i figured that i would ask the hbters that have done this one or twice before.
I have included a few pictures of my control box. it aint the pretiest but it seems to work so far. I am wondering if the way i have the pid wired for power if it was incorrect.

I am wondering if mayber i wired the thermocouple incorrectly, or if the power for the controler being shared with another switch is an issue.

I am wondering if mayber i wired the thermocouple incorrectly

Verify the K-type thermocouple's color code and wiring (Auber manual).

US ANSI color code for type K is as follow: Yellow = +, Red = -
If the controller and connector is wired correctly check program (sensor type K)

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

I think it means it is over the alarm setting... probably thermocouple wiring issue. Make sure the right wires are connected to the proper points on the panel mount. They are made from different material for + and -.

yeah, looking at my picture the first problem is the thermocouple is backwards, will try to fix it tonight and see if that corrects the issue.

Back