Brew Logic Dual Tap Draft System?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy building my own setup if I can get my lazy a.. up.
It looks like a good setup with a twin tap or a twin tower. Just remember with the twin tower you will have to figure out how to cool the tower lines and still insulate.
You might be able to go cheaper but that does look like a great set up. Best of luck.

You could easily knock like 70+ bucks off that system if you just used a single gauge regulator and a splitter....

I have this unit in my keezer and love it. I added a 3port manifold to the 1st reg so i can feed all 4 kegs. Definatley worth the money!!! Having 2 regulators is nice for serving at 2 pressures, or for force carbing one, while serving another.

as to adding faucets, I am happy opening my keezer to grab a picnic line.

kegConnection has this complete setup with a tower for $320
and sell the tower by itself for $120
Kegconnection offers the option to add a 2nd regulator.

You could easily knock like 70+ bucks off that system if you just used a single gauge regulator and a splitter....
that would only knock of a few dollars. for $50 less, you get THIS which removes the following items.... 1 regulator, 1 ball lock keg, 1 gas QD, 1 liquid QD, 5' gas line, 5' beer line, cobra tap. to add a sliptter with an on/off is $15-$20

the original idea is so i can carb at the same time... is there any difference in faucet types?

i bought this keg system last year when i got sick of bottling.

for someone who isn't super knowledgeable on this subject, it was perfect. simple + straightforward.

i'm sure it can be put together cheaper, but sometimes simplicity is golden.

Do what your budget allows, and where you are comfortable spending. Right now I have a collared keezer with 4 kegs and 4 picnic taps. Three of them run through 2 secondary regs with a manifold on one, with another branch running at primary pressure for soda.

I can bump the single up for fast carbing, or have a cask style low pressure keg on it with a turn of a screw. I tend to use the soda gas line at 30 psi for purging and sealing kegs.

The Perlick faucets will run you an additional $30 each sourced through Rapids Wholesale or other places. Adding required shanks, tailpieces, etc will bring it to about $50 per tap.

Worth it? Probably. If you go with any faucet, go with the Perlick 525ss. I can't wait so I can upgrade my keezer. Too bad it's relegated to the dungeon-like basement.

Latest posts

Back