Told my wife to GO unless she got undies as lacey as the foam on my first batch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you got some undies and brew pics for us to do an unbiased comparison with? :drunk:

'grats on the tasty brew! :mug:

Now do yourself a favor and take a 6 pack and tuck it away somewhere safe so you can forget about them for 3-6 months or longer. No need to tell you why... you'll thank me when you open them.

thanks!

I was not expecting such a good beer this first batch but maybe the 2nd or 3rd. these are simply awesome at such an early tasting.

charging cam batteries now.... wifey is not going to pose for ya tho :/

d

should work

edit: it may be [\img] but I think its the first one

not sure how to post a pic... please help if able

thanks
D

Ok.. first you tell wifey to strip down to her undies..

I use Photobucket.com. It's a free service and they allow you to upload your pictures there. Once there, you use image tags to post them here, such as...

[ i m g ] www.your link to the picture here.com [ / i m g ]

only without the spaces

well i tried,,, my photo was rejected as over 19 kb ? wth? oh well maybe another day... it is a cool pic but making beer is my goal ... i am not here to learn PC image posting.

beer is good!

D

well i tried,,, my photo was rejected as over 19 kb ? wth? oh well maybe another day... it is a cool pic but making beer is my goal ... i am not here to learn PC image posting.

beer is good!

D

once you upload them to photobucket, you can resize the pics right then and there.

Hey same here! Mine is great too except with a slight burt taste from letting the malt scorch on the bottom from not stirring. I love Oktoberfest!

Back