I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She cleans up really really nicely but she's not too hot for this thread.

Hot Milana
0416abc8719f001b457a3136840b45c3.wix_mp_1024

Not so hot Milana [as seen in the B!tchy Resting Face vid]
milana-vayntrub-att-412515878.jpg

She's hot. There can't be much debate.

Ok, so I think I found a communication problem going on here.

See, I always equated personality with hotness. I mean, I have always considered a girl's entire hotness when objectifying them, both physical attractiveness and their personality.

I didn't realize we were only going with physical beauty here.

We're not. I'm saying you might find her hotter than her looks would normally justify based on her personality. Thus, YOU find her hit but others might not. That actually makes her a perfect candidate for this thread.

The ones who don't belong in this thread are the ones so hot that even if they had terrible, bitchy, nasty personalities, we'd all agree "well, she's still hot anyway."

She cleans up really really nicely but she's not too hot for this thread.

Hot Milana
0416abc8719f001b457a3136840b45c3.wix_mp_1024

Not so hot Milana [as seen in the B!tchy Resting Face vid]
milana-vayntrub-att-412515878.jpg

Say what you want but I like the bottom pic better.

I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned already. I find her butt ugly, but for some reason there are some who think she's attractive.

I can't make up my mind about her. Sometimes I look at her and think she is hot and other times I think she looks awful. She definitely fits in here.

You talking about the chick who reads that guy's mind?

Yeah, I know what he was REALLY thinking and it had nothing to do with phone service...

She is WAYYYY too hot for this thread. I'm going to have to remember her name for later, when I'm home from work... ;)

I was talking about Lily, not Milana Vayntrub

Missy Elliot

missy-elliott.jpg

Is that a new pic or maybe she was younger there? She's definitely more attractive than I remember.

If thats just what she always looks like done up... then I have to say she is the bravest chick ever for rocking that garbage bag suit...

Is that a new pic or maybe she was younger there? She's definitely more attractive than I remember.

If thats just what she always looks like done up... then I have to say she is the bravest chick ever for rocking that garbage bag suit...

I am guessing that she was a bit younger there. I've thought she was hot every since she was singing as queen diva in Lady Marmelade. Even though she's always had a bit of weight...

From what I understand, this is a recent photo:

missyelliott_1_610x0.jpg

Some women pay big money to get lips like that ;-)

Sometimes different kinds of humor don't translate across in plain text - you're laughing inside, and I don't get it...your mind's context wasn't communicated across the keyboard. But...in your defense, my mensa friends say I'm dense, too.

then there's Creamy...

:D

Watched a bunch of Milana Vayntrub videos last night. Really hot, and their web show was pretty funny. Sometimes awkward, but usually fairly funny. She's done a bunch of things, mostly on the web. Several Funny or Die clips.

Definitely too hot for this thread. Even her bitchy resting face is kind of hot.

SJP - early 80s show called Square Pegs, mid 80s movie Girls Just Want to Have Fun and early 90s movie LA Story - she was cute. Especially LA Story, but I think it was more her character; she was adorable.

not so attractive nowadays

I nominate an actress who's showing up on a lot of shows lately: Laura Spencer

she's been on Bones for a while as a Squintern, she's Raj's girlfriend on Big Bang Theory. and just this week, she guest-starred on Sleepy Hollow, but didn't survive up to the opening credits.

Untitled.jpg

Pretty much any woman from a Watsky video. Chanaka Hodges might be in the "oh cmon EVERYONE thinks she's hot" category... but then you have this onion... I mean lady...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aXTxoPFmL0k[/ame]

Back