• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$100 Austin Homebrew Supply Gift Certificate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My mother gives me an AHS gift certificate every year for Christmas, and this year was no different. However, I can't seem to find a use for the one I just got. I get all my grain and hops through large local bulk buys, prefer to buy my yeast locally, and have every bit of equipment I need. I would rather have cash for some other projects I am working on.

I will sell it for $90. If you are concerned about the legitimacy of this, note that I have been on this forum for over 6 years and haven't attempted to rip anybody off in all that time. :D

Also, I am sure we could pull Forrest in via PM and he can validate the gift certificate number for you before you pay. (I PM the number to Forrest, he PMs you with a "yes, it's good" or a "no, it's a scam" message.) I get $90 in cash, you get $100 in AHS credit.

PM me if interested.

PM the number to me and I will check it's legitimacy. :)

+1 for Walker being legit.

The title of this post reminded me of the scam not too long ago with $100 gift certificates to Midwest.

But since your grammar and English are proper (and your seniority), I'm guessing this is legit.

The title of this post reminded me of the scam not too long ago with $100 gift certificates to Midwest.

Yeah, I saw mention of that when I was reading the stickies before posting. I was trying to find out if I was even ALLOWED to see a gift certificate on here.

He's a thief! :mug:

Speaking of stealing.... The Steelers owe the Bengals an AFC Championship Trophy and a Lombardi for the 2005 season. And the rings to go with them.

Or I can give you your money back.

Forrest

Oh.... I didn't realize that was an option since I was not the one that paid for it in the first place.

I will keep that in mind in the future, but I already have bites on the offer and I would sort of feel like a d!ck if I backed out.

Wow +1 to Austin! Willing to take a $100 loss just cause its the right thing to do.

Not really the right thing. More like the cool thing. I have never spent money with them but after all this I am going to give them a order of misc stuff. Very cool

Walker, if everyone else backs out I'd love to take you up on the offer! Just let me know. AHS has some wine kits that I'm looking at, plus I do buy grain and stuff from them.

You know that if you asked me, I woulda given you $100 for the gift cert, though. :D

Austin Homebrew is the only reason I would consider relocating my family to Austin.

Not really, but it is definitely a pro if I would relocate. I <3 AHBS.

@Forrest: Do you have bumper stickers that say this?

@Walker: Sorry for hijacking.

well, that and the fact that Austin is really not Texas (I say this as someone who lived in Texas for 26 years and Austin for some of that time.)

Oh.... I didn't realize that was an option since I was not the one that paid for it in the first place.

I will keep that in mind in the future, but I already have bites on the offer and I would sort of feel like a d!ck if I backed out.

Walker has always been a stand-up guy on this board. This is yet another example. Well done, sir.:mug:

Sorry about that but hey you got Andy Dalton out of the deal (just took a few years).

I don't know if I will ever get over that injury. Especially on the heels of such a beautiful play.

But yeah, the Andy Dalton thing seems to be working out. And the whole Palmer trade? Goodness gracious, that was the steal of the century.

Unfortunately.......... Mike Brown still owns the Bengals. So I must temper all excitement about anything, as he has shown an amazing ability to ruin the few good things he stumbles upon.

Woah, this earns +1 for Austin Homebrew Supply in my book.

Almost to the point that I WANT to specifically buy from them. Cool stuff!

Thanks for all of the props. I am truly here for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if there is something you think we should carry.

Can you do me a favor? When mentioning the store on this forum can you say Austin Homebrew Supply. AHB is Annapolis Homebrew and AHBS is something else all together.

Many newbees wont know what the abbreviation is. AHS will give you American Home Shield on most serch engines.

Also, when you mention Austin Homebrew Supply on the forum (or better yet make it a link) it keeps us at the top of Google.

Also, when I come to this forum I like to help if there is an issue. Many time a person will post a problem here and never contact me. I have to search this forum to solve the issue. The search box doesnt let you search for 3 letters like AHS. So I search for "Austin" and hope that i see all of the posts that I need to see.

Thanks for understanding.

Also if you have a time sensitive question just email the store at [email protected] or call 1-800-890-2739 Over the holidays when I was out of town some people sent time sensitive questions about their order in a private message to this forum instead of to the store.

Thanks for all of your support.
You guys make me very happy to be in this industry. Customers make my days very enjoyable.

Forrest

Thanks for all of the props. I am truly here for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if there is something you think we should carry.

Can you do me a favor? When mentioning the store on this forum can you say Austin Homebrew Supply. AHB is Annapolis Homebrew and AHBS is something else all together.

Many newbees wont know what the abbreviation is. AHS will give you American Home Shield on most serch engines.

Also, when you mention Austin Homebrew Supply on the forum (or better yet make it a link) it keeps us at the top of Google.

Also, when I come to this forum I like to help if there is an issue. Many time a person will post a problem here and never contact me. I have to search this forum to solve the issue. The search box doesnt let you search for 3 letters like AHS. So I search for "Austin" and hope that i see all of the posts that I need to see.

Thanks for understanding.

Also if you have a time sensitive question just email the store at [email protected] or call 1-800-890-2739 Over the holidays when I was out of town some people sent time sensitive questions about their order in a private message to this forum instead of to the store.

Thanks for all of your support.
You guys make me very happy to be in this industry. Customers make my days very enjoyable.

Forrest

This is why I'll keep buying from you!

I'm going to be down in Austin this weekend, gonna stop by and check out the store.

Latest posts

Back