Hello from Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not a plug for the site, just a hello from the guys @ kegconnection.com to let you we are a registered, supporting vendor for HBT! My name is Josh and I am, more than likely, going to be the main person posting here so I look forward to all questions, comments and concerns!!! Please let us know how we can be a positive presence on these boards, and if you do happen to be a customer of ours, let us know what you would like to see happen with Kegconnection.com from things like customer service to products we should carry. Thanks for all your support with our little company!

Kegconnection

Welcome. You guys have a decent reputation around here, so it's great to see you onboard.

You may or may not be the person to ask this, but do you know of a resource that details the amount of carbonation needed for various styles of beer and the proper temperature and psi settings to achieve said level of co2?

You guys are the best. I always try to send customers your way. So far everyone's been happy with your products and customer service. Keep up the good work guys.

Welcome aboard. I bought my first 4 kegs from you and I might have bought my second 4 from you as well.

Always happy with the service!

And a warm welcome to you from a guy that placed an order from you this morning and will be anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Just stopped by the site and am digging the soda carbing kits. Might have to spring for one of those (for portable beer dispensing). Good to see you on board.

P.S. Unless there is some rule against it, could you put your link in your signature? Would make it easier than googling every time and I'm too lazy to bookmark anything.

Well one request might be, if we live close by, can we pick up an order to save on shipping?

Well one request might be, if we live close by, can we pick up an order to save on shipping?

Yes! We are always more than happy to see customers come by here and check out our warehouse. While we aren't a storefront in the traditional sense, we do like to deal with customers face to face and we can also fill your tanks here! It's very nice to feel so welcomed onto these boards!

EDIT** Sorry, I also meant to add that when customers choose to pick up their orders, they are not charged any shipping $. It's really a win/win situation because the customer can come and pick out their keg themselves, learn from us how to properly use their setup in person, and save on shipping costs!

Wait, you fill CO2 tanks? Sweet.

Yes we do! Call before you ever head this way to be sure our tanks are capable of filling your size cylinder (i.e.: I'm pretty sure we have only enough capacity right now to fill some 20oz's but we are filling our tanks this weekend) but normally we can fill any size from 20oz to 20lbs...

Welcome. I just put my first keg on gas on a system I got from you guys a couple weeks ago.
Nice products, and prices. That newer style hand dial regulator adjust is cool as well.

Welcome Josh! Count me in as a happy customer from a year or so ago. Todd even delivered 8 kegs to me as we met in an Academy parking lot off I-35. It's good to see you on here taking care of business. I hope it grows from HBT member support.

I bought my kegging set up from you quite a while ago, after Edwort told me about your great prizes and good customer service. I always recommend you to others just getting into kegging. I was intimidated by all the equipment, but the gear came all hooked up with lines and check valves, so it was a piece of cake. Thanks!

Welcome! I just received my first order from you last week or so. Everything was perfect.

There's a freezer conversion in my not-too-distant future, so I'll be back.

Welcome, man! I've heard nothing but good about your work, and suspect I'll be on the kegconnection bandwagon soon myself!

This is Ben with the Kegconnection. I'm glad to see we are doing something right. We appreciate all you guys loyalty and feedback. Feel free to bother Josh :) anytime you have a question. J/k Josh But all of us here Kegconnection would be more than happy to answer any questions or customize a kit for you.

Cheers

Got to say, Ben knows what he's doing! Great to work with on the phone and by email. Readily available to answer questions.... Placed an order over the phone, and received an UPS tracking number within a day or two!‎

Welcome!

Another happy customer here. Great service, good price. I love the kit I got about a year ago. Keep it up!

Back