Tasty lager for 3rd all grain, need recipe....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcrawford

Reaction score
My chest freezer has 2 full kegs in it and my house is hitting high 80s during the day. So i might as well ferment a lager in the chest freezer, the only place in the house, where the temps are nice and cool. Who has a good recipe for my 3rd all grain? Something easy to drink on a nice hot day but not too hard to brew b/c my technique is far from perfect.

Let me know what would be good.

Thanks!
-Patrick

I just did a Munich Helles. Very easy to brew as its basically 2 types of grain. Pilsner and Munich malt. I split the batch with WLP German Lager and WLP Southern German Lager. Just finished the D-rest. Getting ready to transfer to secondary. Let your Lager ferment twice as long in the primary and the yeast will do there job. 3/4 of the way through try and get the temp up to 60-63 deg and let them clean up. Both of these strains were fermented at 53 deg. Good Luck and happy Lagering.
Gabe

Edit: I did a Munich Helles Look at my posts..666..scary!

Back