The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Fat Tuesday!

Damn. I had no idea. I need to get one of those N'Orleans calendars. You know, they include Mardee Grah, Fat Toosday, and how much bounty you can get for each opponent you knock out of the game.

Oh wait, that'd be cheating. Only New England does that........

Wonder if they pulled down their Facebook page, too?

tcxgs0kiu2lmqvvwelqj.png

I just can't deal with this friggin' cold any more. It's supposed to be 38° on Sunday; I might dance around the backyard naked.

We going fishing this summer, Paulie? We're spending a week down on the Cape this year. Can't ****ing wait, I'll tell you that.

I love the paint mixer attachment to the drill... TWO pictures of it... the fcking tun is 15 inches deep but you gotta get the Dewalt drill out. "OH MAN!!! I CAN'T STIR THIS MASH... OHHHH... SOOOO HARD TO STIR!!"

(Shaking my head in more digust than usual)

Now that I'm even more famous and exalted than before I'll take the high road....

Nah. F that! Hey Slapnuts, you talked crap for WEEKS in advance of that day about how that mash was going to seize up like concrete. You talked so much **** about something that you knew absolutely nothing about you could have been Hoppy. Or did you try to stuff that memory, like so many others, where you talk a bunch of **** and point fingers and ended up totally wrong. Again.

Shhhhhhh... PRO brewer here. shhhhh

Fckin' Heineken... I shouldn't even have to fcking respond after that.

"Ewwwww I made one awesome batch of Utopias and couldn't replicate it again... but look at what a big mash tun I built! It was a huge success!! Wait.... what??"

speaking of that... I paid cash for U2... where's my share you fcku!!?!?

"Ewwwww I made one awesome batch of Utopias and couldn't replicate it again... but look at what a big mash tun I built! It was a huge success!! Wait.... what??"

like youll ever see any of that

"Oh Bri... you're going out to the NHC!??1 please please please please share the one bottle of U1 with everyone and make sure you tell them I made it... by myself!!! Oh I'll toooootally replace it!!!"

Funny... don't remember seeing that replacement.

Mutton chops still owes me a new bottle of Utopias, since we drank mine. I didn't pay for it though. I won it in some homebrew competition....

Back