Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alemonkey

Reaction score
Yahoooo!!!! I'm drunk on homebrew and not wanting to go to work tomorrow!

Yeah!!!!!!

Too bad I calle din sick last monday. It would probaboly be suspiciious if I had to stay home with my daughter every monday:tank:

Unless.... you have TWO daughters. As you know, viruses mutate. It is theoretically possible for one person to get sick, then, a week later, for that virus to infect someone else... before mutating just enough to make a reinfection of the first child possible. And so on....

Yeah, I just got back from vacation in Marco Island Fla, and I REALLY don't want to go to work tomorrow. I've ALSO been drunk on homebrew ALLLLL day.

somehow, seeing as I am a physican and work with other physicians, I doubt they'd buy your excuse, Toot. (too bad).

I SOOOOooooo don't want to go work tomorrow.

Lucky Bastards, I am already at work... and it does suck... I am drunk on water... dammitall...

Tho before I came in I racked my mead to secondary and got to have a little taste.. It is comming along quite well

SpamDog

Latest posts

Back