Free at Last, Free at Last

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ill_Biscuit

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm finally back in the States, after the longest year and a half of my life. And, I'm half in the bag at a friends house, cause my apartment doesn't have internet yet. Although, and if you've seen the news you already know this, I do have an indoor swimming pool in the apartment downstairs from me. I though I was done riding in CH-47's, 'til I got home then got evacuated. A year in the desert wishing for rain and now all I want is a little bit o' dryness. The Wonderfl Missus Biscuit found us a terriffic, affordable apartment in the town of Conklin, New York (google news it, you'll see). So, everybody do what you can for those who lost it all, and thank god my furniture hadn't been delivered when the flood started. And a moment of silence please for the Outer Limits, a terrific bar that washed away..... Anyway, Drunken commiseration complete, thanks for listening. Good night!:drunk:

Man, Welcome HOME.

and

THANKS.

As for the other stuff, just a bump man, but a helluva way to come home. You and the Missus hold tight and all will be well.

All the best, and again, welcome home.

Ize

I have some empathy for you man, check out where I'm from...yeah, we lost most of everything we own, but Katrina seemed to spare the little section of town that I'm in (like my street only). The only salvagable possessions were our upstairs office and important papers. Our house was half spared and is being repaired now. I'm not familiar with the flood you are referring to, but my condolences.

Hang in there, it can only get better from here!:mug:

Take care.
:)

Back