T-shirt Hell Shutting Down

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH NO!!! I love T-SHIRT hell! I only have one shirt from them, a picture of Bunson & Beeker dissecting Kermit. LOVE IT...It truly is a sad day.

OMG, i didn't see that one. I guess I have one more order to make :D

SRSLY? I thought about you when I saw it. I thought this would make a good avatar for DB. :D

a1201_thumb.jpg

Wha? I **** around with mantis's (or is that manti? maybe Mantos? :p) all the time

Does it have something to do with "praying"?

Maybe it is because the female eats the male after mating!? Right now, the way my daughter is acting I wish I had been a praying mantis:D

BTW I like "Pounding Beers for Jesus"

Doesn anyone know why they are going out of business? They've been around FOR EVER!!!!

I am quite saddened by their departure....but
i do have to ask.......are they going to do a "going out of business sale"? And when are they "officially" kicking the bucket?

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!! I love their one that has a pot and kettle saying "what the f#$% did you call me?" I know not too long ago the owner of Tshirt hell got a death threat mailed to his house.

Wait, here it is! He was poisoned. I wonder if he's been getting more death threats to the house. He gets them all the time at their business, I'm sure. Some people just don't know when to mind their own business.

Yeah, because poisoning somebody is SSSOOOO much better than making some LEWD (that was for you, shecky) t-shirts. Probably those damn christians again. Or PETA.

It was a joke. I thought the smilie face would not be required due to the PETA...no?

Anywho, yeah...**** PC. Live in the real world, people. Laughter is the best medicine...and you can't have Slaughter without laughter ;)

I'm digging all the new avatars, btw.

I just think people are losing their sense of humor. To much PCness out there. :(

And this is why places like this can be a welcome relief. I have a facebook account, and it sometimes kills me to have to censor myself for risk of alienating family (as if being an atheist didn't already get me 95% of the way there)

Chick at 10:46am January 28
that sounds like a plan.... i will make DH pick up some Bailey's and bring it to me if my 2 don't stop & if that doesn't work, duct tape it is.

Dude at 10:48am January 28
better yet... give them the Bailey's too... unless you think they'd be the "mean drunk" types.

Chick at 10:50am January 28
hmmm, well i know that jaeger makes me mean, but i'm not sure about their drunk personalities, and i'm not really willing to find out today... it's just not the day... i could definitely see today as my "mommy,dearest" day

Dude at 10:51am January 28
then I won't drop off this load of wire hangers I was planning on bringing you

Chick at 10:57am January 28
haha!! i just changed my status to "No wire hangers!"

Dude at 10:57am January 28
saw that... LOL
The comment I wanted to make was "Isn't it a little late for the coathangers?"

I still may. :D

oooooooooohhh....rough. Might want to think twice on that.

This is why many people steer clear of me...I always end up saying something profoundly offensive. Can't hold myself back.

OMG I thought they ran out of this shirt years ago!

a102_thumb.jpg

I'll need to buy one next week when I get paid.

:rolleyes:

I will bet you guys a million trillion bazillion dollars that the day after their "final" day they will have something on the site, like "Due to the amazing outpouring of support, we've decided to keep TshirtHell alive. Our thanks to all of our supporters."

Anyone want to take the bet?

Back