3F Sand Pebbles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gear101

Reaction score
"A strong American Brown Ale with an aggressive hop presence. A beer named after the manly and quintessential Steve McQueen films. Not your father’s brown ale. 53 IBU 6% ABV” information provide off 3F Draft Beer list;

I had some of this not too long ago at the 3F Pub, out of all the beers offered by this brewery, by far the best that I have had. I really like the taste of brown ales to begin with. This style of beer is something newer for 3F and I personally think it falls into the category with the color, style and taste like no other I have consumed. I am not sure that it doesn’t have a Bret B placed inside the ale, I have been looking for a clone of beer and doesn’t seem like anyone has one or posted it. Hope someone else that has tried this beer can help.

"A strong American Brown Ale with an aggressive hop presence. A beer named after the manly and quintessential Steve McQueen films. Not your father’s brown ale. 53 IBU 6% ABV” information provide off 3F Draft Beer list;

I had some of this not too long ago at the 3F Pub, out of all the beers offered by this brewery, by far the best that I have had. I really like the taste of brown ales to begin with. This style of beer is something newer for 3F and I personally think it falls into the category with the color, style and taste like no other I have consumed. I am not sure that it doesn’t have a Bret B placed inside the ale, I have been looking for a clone of beer and doesn’t seem like anyone has one or posted it. Hope someone else that has tried this beer can help.

I just emailed 3F and we'll see if they respond. I'll be sure to post my clone recipe even if I don't hear back from them.

I just emailed 3F and we'll see if they respond. I'll be sure to post my clone recipe even if I don't hear back from them.

You have a clone of that beer right now, 3F's really isn't know for returning emails. Good poeple just really don't shoot emails back. Can you post what you have?

Back