More Beer: Site redesign

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awh! well i will get used to it again lol liked the old site too but it looks nice too. lol wish a few other sites would fix there links.

NOTE: there is no BULK GRAIN for sale there now... oh well

I don't like it, I knew where everything was on the old site. :( Oh well, it does look more professional.

On the first page is a link to a bundle of 4 reconditioned corny's for $100 shipped-That's pretty good, what with the cost of Stainless going up. :mug:

I knew they were in the process of re-doing the site (the old one looked like it was put together ~1997). Looks good so far. I noticed the reconditioned keg sale, too; that's not a bad price given that they are reconditioned, pressure-tested, and shipping is included. I'm tempted, but I've probably spend enough money lately...

One thing I don't like is I can't go to my Order History and see a breakdown of what I ordered anymore. Hopefully this is only temporary while they get things up to speed on the new site.

You can still see your order history. Go to the login thing and log in then go to order history on the lower left.

mward said:
You can still see your order history. Go to the login thing and log in then go to order history on the lower left.

But you can't see an itemized list for each order like you could before.

Oh you're right, and the track button is broken too. :(

Nope, I don't like it, not one bit.

Back