Alferman Imperial Berliner Weisse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heaps for sharing this method. I'm going to pitch my starter grain this evening in preparation for a brew on the weekend. :)

Edit: Actually I was thinking about making a graff next I now remember. Perhaps a sour apple graff would work. Or perhaps I should just do two brews this weekend. :D

This beer is amazing.

Thank you. I just brewed a batch of this about 4 months ago and bottled it a week ago. I've made it about 10 times and it always amazes me how easy and mostly predictable the taste is when done. Post some pictures of your beer if you can!

How'd the beer turn out?

Well the beer turned out like a sour lemonade with brett traces. it stopped at fg 0,997!instead of 1,006. It's very drinkable especially now in summer. It doesn't have a lot of carbonation since i bottled in green belgian bottles with dextrose. It's like champagne when you see it.

Well the beer turned out like a sour lemonade with brett traces. it stopped at fg 0,997!instead of 1,006. It's very drinkable especially now in summer. It doesn't have a lot of carbonation since i bottled in green belgian bottles with dextrose. It's like champagne when you see it.

Back