Soccer/Football Fans...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you've been a big Citeh fan for the past, oh, 4 months. ;)

If not, I apologize for the assumption and slander. I was a bandwagon jumper myself in 1977 (aged 6) with the glory that was Liverpool FC. Have stayed faithful, despite the past 20 years of misery. :)

ABU

I'm sure you've been a big Citeh fan for the past, oh, 4 months. ;)

If not, I apologize for the assumption and slander. I was a bandwagon jumper myself in 1977 (aged 6) with the glory that was Liverpool FC. Have stayed faithful, despite the past 20 years of misery. :)

ABU
And this alone is why I truly despise thaksin shinawatra and ADUG.. i've been flying around 50,000 miles per season just to see my team.. holder of a city card for 5 years and supporter for 10 years.. and i've never been called anything but a loyal blue..

now all of a sudden I'm a glory hunter... am I ****.... do you have any idea what I've been through in 10 years? relegation, relegation, promotion, promotion , relegation, promotion, john wardle, stuart pearce, destruction of maine road...

I actually spent nearly $4000 to take my wife and son (also blues) over to the Pompey v City match in january (the one that got called off due to frozen pitch)... doens't matter who owns them.. they're still just typical city...

City 3 Arsenal 0
Ciy 6 Pompey 0

vs

City 0 Stoke 2
City 0 West Ham 2
City 1 Middlesbrough 8

even if I was a glory hunter for 4 months.. I'd have to give me respect for lasting that long..

Back