Logo thoughts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njs170

Reaction score
so here is my story...

I just started brewing and I want to name my brews after my daughter. She passed away last year at 5 days olds. My wifes tells me we comes back to visit us in the form of a butterfly.

So I came up with this logo.

logo_zps8c7e88c7.jpg

My wife and I are going back and forward because it doesn't say "Beer" and its too girly. So what are your thoughts?

njs170 said:
so here is my story...

I just started brewing and I want to name my brews after my daughter. She passed away last year at 5 days olds. My wifes tells me we comes back to visit us in the form of a butterfly.

So I came up with this logo.

My wife and I are going back and forward because it doesn't say "Beer" and its too girly. So what are your thoughts?

I think it looks good, especially considering the deep story behind it. You should invert the colors and get a peel&stick multiple use stencil made. Get some pint glasses, attach the stencil, and use glass etching to make custom glasses. That logo is perfect for something like that. And it's something you could give to family or whatever for beer or just because.

You should invert the colors and get a peel&stick multiple use stencil made. Get some pint glasses, attach the stencil, and use glass etching to make custom glasses.

That is a great idea! Thanks I will look into getting that done.

I think it's fantastic. It's deeply meaningful and beautifully simple at the same time.

A logo should be a simple graphic that conveys a message in a very short amount of time that is also highly recognizable and easily remembered.

Your new logo is ALL of that and the message will resound with people.

Back