Addison, TX Flying Saucer - April 2nd

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
I'll be there tomorrow night, checking things out, enjoying a couple brewskies if any HBT'rs in the area want to join me.

6:00 PM at the latest. I hope to get there shortly after 5. My hotel is few blocks away.

It was nice meeting you yesterday. Nice place. I'm officially a Beerknurd now. :D I'm going to have to visit the new Flying Saucer in Austin.

I'll let you know how your beers turn out. Thanks again!

EdWort said:
It was nice meeting you yesterday. Nice place. I'm officially a Beerknurd now. :D I'm going to have to visit the new Flying Saucer in Austin.

I'll let you know how your beers turn out. Thanks again!

Have you been to the new flying saucer in Austin yet? I am also an official beerknurd there & am currently on the Top10 list.

Plan to hit the FS-Addison when I'm out in Dallas for training in June. Maybe some of y'all can meet up with me one of those evenings... I think its the week of June 15-22 or something like that.

I would, but have more important plans during that time. New baby due date is June 28th. Trying to get as much brewing in as possible beforehand....also trying to get immortalized on the wall at the Austin FS beforehand.

RoaringBrewer said:
Plan to hit the FS-Addison when I'm out in Dallas for training in June. Maybe some of y'all can meet up with me one of those evenings... I think its the week of June 15-22 or something like that.

Im about to move about 1 mile away from that one. So im down. :D

Ryanh1801 said:
Im about to move about 1 mile away from that one. So im down. :D

Ryan -

Excellent. As I noted I'll be there on training with fellow auditors/CPAs/etc. from around the country. Of the ones that are going from my office, I'm only aware of one guy who is even remotely interested in the complexities of beer (And I'd say he is about 1/25th as interested as I being a homebrewer and big drinker of fine beers), so I could use someone of the same wave-length to drown some beers with!

We'll be free basically every evening (Sunday-Thursday) of that week after 6PM. I am staying at the Hilton-Anetole or something, so I think its what 15 mins to Addison or so, but I'll be using a cab the entire time (with work footing the bill) so its all good for me! :)

I'll let you know dates for sure...

Back