Interest in a So VT Homebrew Festival?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peruvian802

Reaction score
So I'm considering trying to put together a homebrew festival this summer or fall. It will likely include the ability to brew on site, homebrew tasting, maybe some BBQ and games like cornhole or can-jam. Real laid back.

My signin gives away where it will be held.

If you are interested, let me know. I'm not looking for volunteers, etc I just want to know if it will be worth it.

I am always up for an adventure.

Questions:
1) kid friendly?
2) place to put up a tent?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am always up for an adventure.

Questions:
1) kid friendly?
2) place to put up a tent?

We are still in the early phases right now but the thought is something like a "big brew day" where folks are invited to brew together in a public location and others can stop by for questions, tastings, etc. we will have a grill for pot lucking and some games - can jam, corn hole, etc. plenty of room for pop up market tents but no camping tents (camping very near by if that's what you mean). Family friendly for sure.

Labor Day weekend is the target.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I am moving to Bennington, VT at the end of this month. Would love to meet up with other brewer's in the area. Sounds like a winner to me!

Sounds like a winning plan.

Keep me posted with details and it sounds like it could be a strong possibility.

We hit a roadblock in the first location but are trying to secure a host for the festival. I'll keep updates coming as they unfold.

Back